Dragon fruit recipe bowl
Bright and fresh pitaya/dragon fruit smoothie bowl served with fresh fruits, seeds and a drizzle of peanut butter. Yes, pb is absolutely necessary!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 Bowl
- 1 Pitaya/dragon fruit or 3.5 oz (100 ml) dragon fruit puree pack
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Kiwi (frozen preferably)
- 6-7 Medium strawberries (frozen preferably)
- A few strawberry slices
- A few Banana slices
- A kiwi flower (optional)
- 3 Tbsp Pepita seeds
- 1 Tbsp Peanut butter (to drizzle)
- Black Sesame seeds to sprinkle
1. Place all the smoothie bowl ingredients in a blender/ processor and blend until smooth.2. Garnish with the strawberry and banana slices. Line some pepita seeds for the third layer. 3. Decorate with the kiwi flower, drizzle melted peanut butter on top. Finally sprinkle with black sesame seeds and enjoy!
- Use super chilled fruits to make smoothie bowl. That way it will be ready to devour, as soon as blended!
- If you prefer a thicker version of this smoothie bowl, use frozen banana.