Mini pumpkin bundt cake recipe with cream cheese icing
Pump-kin yourself up with this moist and light mini pumpkin bundt cake recipe covered with a silky and smooth cream cheese icing!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time24 mins
Total Time34 mins
Servings: 3 Bundt cakes
- 1/2 Cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp Ground cardamom+black pepper+cloves
- 1/4 Cup Flavorless oil
- 1 Large Egg
- 6 tbsp Brown sugar (light/dark)
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin puree
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
Cream cheese icing
- 2 tbsp Butter (Room temperature)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (Room temperature)
- 1/2-3/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp Maple Extract
- 1 tsp Milk (if needed)
- 1/3 Cup Sprinkles of choice
- 3 Pumpkin toppers
1. Preheat your oven to 350 deg F.2. Add egg, pumpkin puree, sugar, oil and vanilla together in a medium mixing bowl and mix to combine.3. Sift all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, salt) over the wet ones and fold in gently to combine.4. Pour the batter in mini bundt pans and bake for about 20-30 minutes. Exact baking time will depend on how much you fill your bundt pans. When a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, they are ready.5. Let them cool completely before flipping them out. Cool further down to room temperature before icing.For the icing:1. Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.2. Now add maple extract and powdered sugar slowly. Continue to beat till you get a silky and soft icing.3. Add milk if needed to get the desired spreadable consistency.4. Spread icing on completely cooled cakes and decorate with sprinkles and toppers or as desired.
- both homemade and canned pumpkin puree work well in this recipe.
- I like a lot of spices in my pumpkin baked goods, you can adjust them to your liking.
- You may substitute ground cardamom+black pepper+cloves with an extra 1/2 tsp of all spices.