Blender Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Clean eating goals got a lot more yummier with these healthy blender banana oatmeal muffins. Easiest to make, gluten free oh-so-tender and big on flavor!
Servings: 6 Muffins
- 3/4 Cup (60 gms) Oats (Ground to fine flour)
- 1 Tbsp Flax seeds
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 Large Egg
- 3 Tbsp (47 gms) Almond Butter
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 medium (100 gms) Banana (ripened)
- 1/2 Cup (57 gms) Zucchini (Shredded, Excess liquid drained)
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate chips (I used dark)
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg F and line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners. Or grease the cavities with some oil. Alternatively you can coat regular liners with cooking spray2. Add oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, flaxseeds and cinnamon powder in your blender and pulse till you get a fine flour3. Now add all the wet ingredients except for shredded zucchini and blend until a smooth batter forms. Scrape sides if 4. Fold in zucchini (removed of excess liquids) and pour batter in the pre prepared muffin 5. Bake for 18-20 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the middle of muffins comes out clean6. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes in the tin and place on a wire rack to cool down further7. Enjoy!
1. Store your muffins covered at room temperature for 2-3 days. These muffins stay good in refrigerator for 7 days
2. These blender muffins are also freezer friendly. You may store them in the freezer for 2 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before devouring.
- You will need to squeeze some liquid from zucchini by pressing it between 2 paper towels. As this extra liquid will make the muffins dense and soggy!