Strawberry Lemonade Punch
Easy and refreshing Strawberry Lemonade Punch recipe that is perfect for showers, picnics, birthday parties, summer holidays-4th of July, Hello! Labor Day.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 7 Glasses
- 1 3 ounces Box of Strawberry Jello
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 12 Ounces Frozen Lemonade Concentrate (defrosted)
- 250 ml Fresh Coconut Water
- Up to 700 ml Ginger Ale (to taste)
To decorate and garnish (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Rich simple syrup (to rim the glass before
- 2-3 Tbsp Shredded coconut
- 7-8 fresh Strawberries (slit half way through)
- Few Fresh edible flowers (if available)
To rim your glasses: Pour coconut in a plate and spread it evenly. Moisten the rim with a rich simple syrup. Now gently press the rim of glass on coconut plate. Rotate the glass and continue to press to cover whole rim with coconut.
1. In a medium pitcher dissolve jello in hot water.
2. Add defrosted lemon concentrate in the pitcher and mix well.
3. Next add Coconut water and stir it in.
4. Pour Ginger ale in the pitcher.
5. Serve over ice.
6. Top with fresh strawberries and straws!