Homemade Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
Cold, Creamy and Homemade Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches with good ol chocolate and Peanut butter flavors! Best Summer Dessert ever!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 6 Sandwiches
- 12 Peanut Butter Cookies (Made a day or 2 before)
- 1 1/2 Cup Chocolate Ice Cream (Homemade or store bought)
- 1/4 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Sprinkles
Bake your PB Chocolate Chip Cookies a day or 2 before you plan to make sandwich cookies. This step will save you some time and give cookies time to firm up a bit.
15-20 minutes before sandwiching the cookies with chocolate ice cream, keep them in freezer on a tray to chill.
When ready sandwich ice cream between 2 cookies and roll in sprinkles and mini chocolate chips. Keep the prepared sandwich on the tray in the freezer again while you prepare other 3 sandwiches.
Repeat the above step till you have 6 ice cream sandwiches in total.
Store in the freezer until ready to serve!
- Keep Ice cream cookies stored in the freezer all the times until you are ready to serve them.
- Wrap any leftovers individually in a cling wrap and store in the freezer covered tightly in a freeze safe bag/container.
- You can store ice cream cookie sandwiches in the freezer for about 2-3 months.
Serving: 1Sandwich | Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 30mg | Sugar: 19g