I present you this phenomenal cookie cup recipe with a ton of flavor and health from oats, honey, coconut oil, nuts and peanut butter. Hiding inside these, is this thick and gooey strawberry filling. Also million of smiles from nutella and chocolate chips!
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F and line 8 cupcake liners in a muffin pan Set aside.
2. Chop strawberries, add honey and cornstarch to it. Microwave in small increments of 15 seconds until thickened to a jam like consistency. Keep stirring in between.
3. Coarse grind oats. Add melted peanut butter, coconut oil (I love this one), salt, honey, egg and brown sugar to them. Keep 6 tbsps of this mix in a separate bowl for crumb topping.
4. Now add nutella in the half of remaining oats and mix. This will be our second layer of chocolate.
5. Press peanut butter oats mix into all the 8 cups. Now press the chocolate oats layer in the cups.
6. Spread cooled strawberry filling in the cups. Sprinkle with the remaining 6 tbsps of oats, nuts and chocolate chips.
8. Bake for about 17-22 minutes. The tops of strawberry cookie cups will appear golden and the jam will be slightly jiggly. This is when you know these cups are baked.
9. Let them cool completely before unwrapping from the liners