Simple avocado toast recipe
Brighten your mornings and your smile with a simple avocado toast recipe served with fresh oranges blueberries and strawberries!
Servings: 2 Toasts
- 2 Sour dough bread slices
- 4 Tbsp Peanut butter (Salted)
- 1 Medium avocado
- 1/2 Orange slices
- 4-5 Fresh strawberries
- Handful of Fresh blueberries
- 1/2 Tbsp Black sesame seeds (or seeds you have on hand)
- 1 tsp Desiccated coconut/coconut flakes
- Few Mint twigs
1. Toast two sour dough bread slices to your liking and keep aside.2. Cut thin stripes of avocado, wash some berries and cut strawberries into halves.3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread slices and top with avocado stripes.4. Arrange a few orange slices (remove peels, i didn't for my photography) over your toast. Now top it with strawberry halves.5. Put some blueberries and sprinkle with coconut and sesame seeds. Garnish with fresh mint twigs.6. Drizzle with sweetener of choice if desired!
- You can add fruits of choice in this avocado toast. But I'd suggest not to leave out orange. It adds a unique sweet-citrusy flavor to the toast that you will love.