Pumpkin pie overnight oats
Start off your day on the right foot with pumpkin pie overnight oats packed with nutrition, health, loads of autumn flavor and some chocolate!
Servings: 2 people
- ½ Cup Rolled oats (Old fashioned oats)
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin puree (Homemade/canned)
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt (of choice)
- ½ Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp Pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp Ground cinnamon
- Chocolate chips, pepita seeds, melted chocolate (optional), freshly grated coconut
1. Combine together oats, almond milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, maple syrup, greek yogurt, chia seeds, cinnamon and pumpkin spice in an air tight container of choice.2. Seal it well and place in the fridge for 3-6 hours, preferably overnight.3. You can enjoy your overnight oats cold or re-heat them in microwave if you like them hot.4. When ready to eat, top with chocolate chips, seeds, coconut or toppings of choice.5. Nuts like pecans or walnuts would be so great with these pumpkin pie overnight oats!