Skinny and Healthy banana muffin recipe
Tender, moist, super soft, fluffy and healthy banana muffin recipe for your guilt free snacking! This is the best skinny banana muffin recipe that I have baked till date.
Servings: 6 Muffins
- 3/4 Cup Flour (I used 1/2 white whole wheat+half all purpose flour)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Mashed banana (very ripe)
- 1 1/2 tsp Vaniila Extract
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Large Egg
- 1/4 Cup Greek yogurt (Non fat)
- 1/2 Tbsp Milk (non fat)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate chunks or chips
1. Firstly grease your muffin tin/liners (6 cavity) with a spray or some oil and set it aside. Now preheat your oven to 350 deg F.2. In a medium mixing bowl, add mashed banana, honey, oil, milk, Greek yogurt and egg. Combine it all well Everything room temperature please.3. Sift your flour, baking soda and salt over wet ingredients and fold only till combined.4. Now add in your chocolate chunks, saving some for topping on top.5. Pour the batter into the prepared tin/liners and bake for about 20-25 minutes. Or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.6. Allow to cool for about 5-7 minutes in the pan and then let cool down on wire stand further.
- These banana muffins stay moist and fresh at room temperature for about 3 days. They keep well in fridge for up to 7 days.
- You can even freeze them for up to 2 months. Thaw in microwave for 20-30 seconds before enjoying.