Blender Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Clean eating goals got a lot more yummier with these healthy Banana Oatmeal Blender Muffins. Easiest to make, gluten free, ready under 30 mins, oh-so-tender and big on flavor!
Servings: 6 Muffins
- 3/4 Cup (60 gms) Old Fashioned Oats (Ground to fine flour)
- 1 Tbsp Flax seeds
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 Large Egg (Room temperature)
- 3 Tbsp (47 gms) Almond Butter (natural one works)
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 medium (100 gms) Banana (ripened)
- 1/2 Cup (57 gms) Zucchini (Shredded, Excess liquid drained)
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate chips (I used dark)
Preheat oven to 350 deg F and line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners. Or grease the cavities with some oil. Alternatively you can coat regular liners with cooking spray.
Add oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, flax seeds and cinnamon powder in your blender and pulse till you get a fine flour.
Now add all the wet ingredients except for shredded zucchini and blend until a smooth batter forms. Scrape sides if necessary.
Fold in zucchini (removed of excess liquids) and pour batter in the pre-prepared muffin
Bake for 18-20 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the middle of muffins comes out clean.
Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes in the tin and place on a wire rack to cool down further. Enjoy!
Blotting Zucchini: You will need to squeeze some liquid from zucchini by pressing it between 2 paper towels. As this extra liquid will make the muffins dense and soggy!
1. Store your muffins covered at room temperature for 2-3 days. These muffins stay good in refrigerator for 7 days
2. These blender muffins are also freezer friendly. You may store them in the freezer for 2 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before devouring.
Serving: 1Muffin | Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Sodium: 117mg | Sugar: 9g