Pumpkin Tart Recipe
This Pumpkin tart is kissed with warm spices, has a Gingerbread crust and sweetened with condensed milk. The pumpkin filling always holds its shape, always!4
Servings: 4 Medium Slices
- ½ Can Canned Pumpkin Puree
- ⅓ Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pinch Salt
Gingerbread Cookie Crust
- 1 ¼ Cup Gingerbread Cookies (Crushed)
- 3 Tbsp Butter (melted)
Preheat oven to 350 deg F and add melted butter to crushed gingerbread cookies.
Mix them well and press evenly in a 6 inch tart pan and set aside.
Mix pumpkin puree, egg yolk, salt, pumpkin spice and condensed milk in a bowl and beat to mix it all well.
Pour this pumpkin filling over the prepared cookie crust and bake for about 25-30 mins.
Or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean or the tart is no longer wobbly in the center.
Allow to come to room temperature and then take out of the tart pan ring.
Serve and enjoy!
To speed up the cooling process of the tart stick in the fridge for 1 hour. Or in the freezer for 20-25 mins. This step will also ensure neater slice cut.
- Pie will keep for 2 days at room temp covered tightly.
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator or can be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Thaw overnight in the refrigerator or on counter top before serving.
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Sodium: 113mg | Sugar: 16g