Healthy Homemade Trail Mix Baked Granola
Easy to make, so chewy, flavor packed and healthy homemade trail mix Granola Recipe. A texture lovers paradise!
Servings: 5 Cups
- 1 1/2 Cups Oats ( Old fashioned)
- 1/2 Cup Cornflakes
- 1 Cup Rice Crispies
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Almond (halves or roughly chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup Peanut butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/8 tsp Salt
1. Preheat your oven to 325 F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.2. Mix all the dry ingredients- oats, cornflakes, rice crispies, almonds, walnuts, cranberries, raisins and chocolate chips together in a large mixing bowl.3. Take a small bowl. Put in peanut butter, honey and coconut oil and microwave for 30 seconds. Add in salt and vanilla extract. Then stir the mixture well until melted well. 4. Quickly add this wet mix to the dry and mix well until everything is well combined.5. Transfer the mixture on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool completely and store it in an air tight container.
- You can use any kind of nuts or berries you prefer, substitute peanut butter with the nut/seed butters of your choice, same with oil used. All in the same amount as the recipe states.
- The granola stores well for up to two weeks at room temperature. If it lasts that long.