Sugar Cookie Truffles
If you are looking for easy Christmas Desserts, these easy and no bake Sugar Cookie Truffles are a brilliant idea to go with!
Servings: 18 Truffles
- 2 (200 gms) Cups Crispy Sugar Cookies (I used 6 cookies Approx 3 inch diameter)
- ¼ (2 oz) Cup Cream Cheese Room Temp
- 2 Cup White Chocolate bar or white chocolate melting wafers (For melting)
- ¼ Cup Sprinkles to decorate and fold in the dough (optional)
Place sugar cookies in food processor/blender and process till they turn into fine crumbs.
Add cream cheese and process again until a dough kind of mixture forms. Add sprinkles to the dough (save some for topping) and fold them in. If you find the dough is too try and the cookie balls are crumbling, add 1-2 tsp of milk to the mixture.
Form 18 balls out of this mixture, place on a lined tray and freeze for 10-15 minutes.
Meanwhile melt your chocolate (see instructions on how to melt chocolate in the post above) in a small bowl.
Take the truffles out of freezer and dip them one at a time in the melted chocolate using a fork. Tap the excess chocolate off and place on the tray again.
Quickly top with sprinkles before the chocolate sets.
Repeat the process until all the truffles are coated in chocolate. If chocolate solidifies in between, melt it in microwave again in 30 second increments.
1. Cookie Truffles stay well in the refrigerator, covered tightly up to 5 days.
2. Don't store them at room temperature for more than a few hours.
For a longer storage, you may store chocolate coated truffles in freezer for up to 2 months. Thaw before serving.
Serving: 1Truffle | Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Sodium: 91mg | Sugar: 3g