Homemade Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
Cold, Creamy and Homemade Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches with good ol chocolate and Peanut butter flavors! Best Summer Dessert ever!
Servings: 6 Sandwiches
- 12 Peanut Butter Cookies (Made a day or 2 before)
- 1 1/2 Cup Chocolate Ice Cream (Homemade or store bought)
- 1/4 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Sprinkles
Bake your PB Chocolate Chip Cookies a day or 2 before you plan to make sandwich cookies. This step will save you some time and give cookies time to firm up a bit.
15-20 minutes before sandwiching the cookies with chocolate ice cream, keep them in freezer on a tray to chill.
When ready sandwich ice cream between 2 cookies and roll in sprinkles and mini chocolate chips. Keep the prepared sandwich on the tray in the freezer again while you prepare other 3 sandwiches.
Repeat the above step till you have 6 ice cream sandwiches in total.
Store in the freezer until ready to serve!
- Keep Ice cream cookies stored in the freezer all the times until you are ready to serve them.
- Wrap any leftovers individually in a cling wrap and store in the freezer covered tightly in a freeze safe bag/container.
- You can store ice cream cookie sandwiches in the freezer for about 2-3 months.
Serving: 1Sandwich | Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 30mg | Sugar: 19g