Banana Cinnamon Muffins
Soft, buttery moist and fluffy Banana Cinnamon Muffins dunked in melted butter and rolled in cinnamon sugar for something extra!
Servings: 5 Large Muffins
- 1/2 cup + 1/3 cup (104 g) All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (100 gms) 1 small Mashed Banana (Room Temperature)
- 1 large Egg (Room Temperature)
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
- 2 Tbsp Butter (melted, unsalted)
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
Preheat oven to 375° F and line a muffin pan with 5 paper liners. Set it aside.
In a medium bowl, mash a banana. Add oil, egg, vanilla and sugar in and give them all a good whisk.
Sift all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon) in another bowl.
Now mix dry ingredients into wet and stir in only until the flour disappears. Pour batter in liners and bake for 17-20 minutes or until they pass toothpick test.
Allow to cool on a wire stand.
If you find your muffins to be soaking a lot of butter, you may also coat butter on muffins with a pastry brush.
This will save muffins from soaking up way too much butter.
- You may store muffins at room temperature in an air tight container for up to 3 days. In fridge for up to 5 days.
- Also they are freezer friendly and store well for up to 2 months. Thaw on counter top or overnight in the refrigerator before enjoying.
Serving: 1Muffin | Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 17g | Sodium: 79mg | Sugar: 19g