Moist, buttery and flavorsome cranberry orange muffin recipe dotted with pistachios and white chocolate is sure to impress your taste buds!
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F and spray a 12 count muffin pan with nonstick spray. Or you can line the pan with cupcake liners. Set it aside.
2. Sift baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour together at-least three times and set it aside too.
3. In a mixing bowl using a handheld or stand mixer, beat the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and creamy. About 3 minutes. Now add in the eggs, yogurt, vanilla extract, cardamom, milk, orange zest and juice. Incorporate it all well.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into wet and fold in just until combined. A few visible small lumps are okay! Add in cranberries, white chocolate chips and pistachios. Fold lightly. Save some to decorate on top.
5. Pour batter in the pre-lined pan and sprinkle with remaining nuts, berries and chocolate chips. Bake at 425°F for 5 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 350°F and continue to bake for 13-15 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
6. Take the muffins out when done and allow to cool further on a wire rack.
7. Melt white chocolate (if glazing) in the microwave in 15 seconds increments and spread over cooled muffins. Top with more texture (pistachios and cranberries) if needed.