Chocolate Frosted Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Seriously fudgy, ridiculously rich and the most decadent chocolate brownie cookies! Oh-so-thick and are frosted with chocolate ganache frosting!
Servings: 6 Cookies
- 4 oz (100 Gms) Semi sweet chocolate, chopped (Good Quality)
- 3 Tbsps Butter (unsalted, room temperature)
- 1 Large Egg (room temperature)
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 3 tbsp All purpose flour
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Walnuts/choc-chips (optional)
- 2 oz Chopped Chocolate, I use dark (Good quality)
- ¼ Cup Heavy Cream
- few Sea salt flakes
1. Line a sheet with silicon mat/parchment paper and set aside!2. In a bowl (on double boiler) melt chocolate and butter on low heat. Keep stirring till you get a smooth mixture. Don't overheat it. Set it aside.
3. Cream egg and sugar together using a hand mixer, until thick and creamy. Blend in coffee and vanilla!
4. Add chocolate mixture to egg-sugar batter and mix it in. Now sift flour, baking powder and salt in this bowl and mix just until combined. Now is the time to fold in nuts/chocolate chips etc (if adding).
5. Don't be alarmed at the consistency of this batter. It will be super moist, more like a thick cake batter. Cover and chill it for an hour in the fridge.6. Scoop out dough and roll into 6 balls using your hands. It you find the dough to be sticky, use cookie scoop to form cookie mounds.7. Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until the edges are set but centers look slightly under baked. These cookies will continue to firm up as they are cooling.
8. Allow to cool for 4-5 mins on cookie sheet and cool further down on a wire rack.
For the Ganache:1. Heat your cream in microwave for about 30 seconds. It should be very hot, but not boiling. Place your chocolate in the bowl and let it rest for 4-5 minutes.2. Stir until smooth and put your sea salt in it (if using).3. Use the back of a spoon to spread the ganache over cookies and swirl a bit.4. Top with sprinkles while the ganache is still wet. Enjoy!
- These brownie cookies can be served immediately or after the ganache has set.
- Cookies keep well stored in an air tight container at room temperature for 2-3 days.
- You can store them in fridge for upto 5 days.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 256kcal