Cranberry Orange Cookies
Soft and chewy Cranberry Orange Cookies made with fresh cranberries, dotted with white chocolate chips and scented with orange. This is a no-chill cookie recipe ready in under 30 minutes. The only Holiday Cookie Recipe that you need!
Servings: 36 small Cookies
- ½ Cup Butter at room temperature
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese at room temperature, not cream cheese spread
- 1 ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 large Egg at room temperature
- 1 ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 ½ Cups All purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 ½ Cups Fresh Cranberries Chopped
- Zest of one Orange
In a large mixing bowl, beat softened butter and cream cheese till they get light an fluffy, about a minute. Add in sugar and beat again to incorporate all the sugar in. Add and beat in the egg and vanilla next.
Sift all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt) over wet and fold in to combine.
Mix in chopped cranberries, white chocolate chips and zest of an orange.
Roll into 36 balls and top with few chunks of cranberries (for looks, optional). Place the dough balls into freezer while you preheat the oven to 375 deg F.
Bake these cookies for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden brown. Allow to cool down for about 5 minutes and then allow to cool down further on wire rack.
A note about Cranberries:
Both fresh and dried cranberries can can be used in this recipe. Use 1 cup of dried cranberries if taking that route!
- Cookies will stay fresh at room temp for 2-3 days kept in an air tight container. You can refrigerate them for 3-6 days.
- Both baked and unbaked cookies can be frozen for up to 2 months. No need to thaw cookie dough balls, just bake them a minute longer.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 90mg | Sugar: 11g