Cookies with cake mix 6 ways
Super easy one bowl recipe for cookies with cake mix in 6 ways. These are loaded with sugar coated chocolate chips, sprinkles and sparkling sugar!
Servings: 22 Cookies
- 1 Box White cake mix (I used duncan hines for this recipe)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/3 Cup Cooking oil (flavorless)
- 2 medium Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
For decoration (Specific to the cookie you are baking)
- 1 Cup Sprinkles
- 1/2 Cup Sugar coated chocolate chips (color of choice)
- 1/4 Cup White chocolate chips
- 1 Cup White candy Melts
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F and line large cookie sheet with parchment paper/silicone baking mat and set aside.2. Whisk eggs, vanilla, and oil using a balloon whisk in a mixing bowl. Add cake mix and baking soda to this mixture and stir very well to form cookie dough. You can do this step with hands. Just take care to get all those flour lumps out to form a smooth dough.3. Add in the sprinkles (if adding). Drop 1- 1/2 inches of round balls on the pre lined sheet. Bake the cookies for 9-10 minutes. Let them cool on the sheet for 2-4 minutes and cool them down further on a wire stand.4. The cookies will come out very soft out of the oven. But worry not. They will firm up as they cool. 5. For decorations please refer my post. I have explained in detail how to decorate cookie of each kind individually there.
- Store your decorated/plain cookies for upto 7 days in an air tight container.
- These also freeze well for two months. Thaw them in the fridge for a few hours. Enjoy cold or bring at room temperature before devouring!