Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes
Pump-kin yourself up with this moist and light mini pumpkin bundt cake recipe covered with a silky and smooth cream cheese icing!
Servings: 6 Mini Bundt cakes
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Ground cardamom+black pepper+cloves (or substitute with more ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice)
- ½ Cup Flavorless oil
- 2 Large Egg
- ¾ Cup Brown sugar (light/dark)
- 1 Cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
Cream cheese icing
- ¼ Cup Butter (Room temperature)
- 4 Oz Cream cheese (Room temperature)
- 1 - 1 ½ Cup Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Maple Extract or Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Milk (if needed)
- ⅓; Cup Sprinkles of choice (optional)
- 6 Pumpkin toppers (optional)
Preheat your oven to 350 deg F. lightly grease your pan with oil or an oil spray.
Add egg, pumpkin puree, sugar, oil and vanilla together in a medium mixing bowl and mix to combine.
Sift all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, salt) over the wet ones and fold in gently to combine.
Pour the batter in mini bundt pan and bake for about 20-30 minutes. Exact baking time will depend on how much you fill your bundt pans. When a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, they are ready.
Let them cool completely before flipping them out. Cool further down to room temperature before icing.
- both homemade and canned pumpkin puree work well in this recipe.
- I like a lot of spices in my pumpkin baked goods, you can adjust them to your liking.
- You may substitute ground cardamom + black pepper + cloves with an extra ½ tsp of all spice or pumpkin pie spice.
Serving: 1Bundt Cake | Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 19g | Sodium: 120mg | Sugar: 31g