Easy and refreshing Strawberry Lemonade Punch recipe that is perfect for showers, birthday parties, summer holidays-4th of July, Hello! Labor Day or on any hot summer day.
Made with just four ingredients you will want to drink it everyday! Be warned, it is pure addiction!
Bright red and refreshing this Strawberry Party Punch is the The drink to make on Sept 2!
And if you are on the hunt for more fruity recipes, check out these strawberries and blueberries topped star sugar cookies!
Strawberry Lemonade Punch Ingredients
Well there are four in total. Five if you count water in! And this strawberry lemonade punch is a non alcoholic recipe. Both children and elders can enjoy it alike!
- Strawberry Jello: If you have never heard about jello punch recipe before, you are in for a
- Boiling Water: To dissolve jello in.
- Frozen Lemonade Concentrate: For tart flavor
- Fresh Coconut water: A fun and refreshing twist to classic strawberry punch
- A little Ginger ale: To bring out the flavor and for a sparkling punch
Strawberry Punch Taste
If you are looking to entertain ahead in a couple of weeks (or you wish to keep yourself entertained, coz why not!) this sweet, sparkling and easy strawberry punch is your answer!
Perfectly fruity, so fun and screams festivity!
How to make Jello punch
It is so easy to make that you will feel that you are doing something wrong! And this strawberry punch never fails to impress!
To make the Best Strawberry Punch that you will ever taste!
- Add strawberry jello to hot boiling water
- Mix in frozen lemonade concentrate next
- Add fresh coconut water
- And Ginger Ale in the last, to taste
- Dive straight in!
If you are tired of baking and it's been a long week, open up that box of a Jello! This sparkling punch is the only destiny of your fancy glasses!
Strawberry Lemonade Punch
- 1 3 ounces Box of Strawberry Jello
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 12 Ounces Frozen Lemonade Concentrate (defrosted)
- 250 ml Fresh Coconut Water
- Up to 700 ml Ginger Ale (to taste)
To decorate and garnish (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Rich simple syrup (to rim the glass before
- 2-3 Tbsp Shredded coconut
- 7-8 fresh Strawberries (slit half way through)
- Few Fresh edible flowers (if available)
- To rim your glasses: Pour coconut in a plate and spread it evenly. Moisten the rim with a rich simple syrup. Now gently press the rim of glass on coconut plate. Rotate the glass and continue to press to cover whole rim with coconut.
- 1. In a medium pitcher dissolve jello in hot water.
- 2. Add defrosted lemon concentrate in the pitcher and mix well.
- 3. Next add Coconut water and stir it in.
- 4. Pour Ginger ale in the pitcher.
- 5. Serve over ice.
- 6. Top with fresh strawberries and straws!